Saturday, October 17, 2009

People always give Whiting a bad rap because it tends to have poor continuity for students. This wasn't really the case for myself, but it is for a lot of people so it is not completely unjustified. However, I am beginning to see a trend with the Air Force program. I fly everyday one week, then not at all the next week. I guess you can't always get what you want, said the great philosopher Mick Jagger.

So, after flying four days and a sim on the fifth last week, I had two sims this week. The latter being an EP sim, which is not so much flying as it is reacting to simulated emergencies. Anyway, I'm expecting a busy week next week as I am already on the schedule for Monday.

In other news, USC is playing ND this weekend. Should be another slaughter house, but a lot of the reporters seem to think ND can upset this weekend. I'm thinking no, but ND has always been overrated.

Until next time, pray for SURF

Chris

No comments: